Health (because let's face it, health almost always comes first, in life, and in resolutions)
1. Get back into regular exercise, via Nerd Fitness Academy
I did not do this. Ugh. At all, this year.
2. Start Soylent again (this will start in February, if all goes according to plan)
I started this in March, but the version I got didn't sit right with me, and, look, if anyone wants any Soylent 1.4, I have a few boxes you can buy.
3. Start running again, via Zombies Run!
But here's where things come together...
4. Move on from those who have hurt me.
I did it. And it made me feel amazing. I broke through my depression. And I never looked back.
5. Reconnect with real-life people.
I did this, too. I went out to my favourite cafe every day, and met my new best friend, and a myriad of others.
6. Use the sun lamp when needed.
I haven't needed it much, but I have turned it on a couple times.
1. Practice violin every day.
I'm on almost every day. There have been maybe 3 occasions where I've had to take a break - last week being one of them due to a shoulder injury.
2. Complete Goodreads challenge.
3. Read 1 French novel (preferably the one I have with the audiobook version).
I read part of a book of French short stories. No audio book. May try an audio book next year.
4. Read the stories discussed in HP Podcraft (and other literary podcasts)
They switched to a pay podcast, giving me only a quarter of them free, so I gave up on this one.
5. Learn how to make a Wordpress site.
Did not do this, but maybe there's still time after I finish xmess stuff.
6. Write something meaningful (hopefully on the wordpress site)
I wrote an outline for NaNoWriMo that my friends liked, but I never got to writing (I wasn't actively trying). I may shoot for a short story of it.
1. Finish 2 comics (at least)
2. Keep up with the monthly scene-changes for my BJD (which you can see on my Instagram)
I stopped after September, but have set up for December.
3. Make at least 5 woodwork projects
I did four. I'll count staining two projects as the last one.
4. Cast frame moulds (and other things)
I bought a frame I can cast, and some of the casting stuff. The rest arrived by mail too late for me to complete this one.
5. Paint and Sculpt
I did a few things.
6. More marker portraits
I did three. Damn. Hoping to do a few more this month.